20 January 2011

Loving...


Today I am loving this...



Tiffany & Co.


While I was home over the Christmas break, I was very lucky to become the (wildly excited) recipient of a Tiffany's bracelet. Can you believe it!! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you beautiful sisters of mine for my lovely 40th pressie. I am so over the moon with it. Absolutely love it!! Boy oh boy, have I always coveted one of those Tiffany & Co. little blue boxes (and of course whatever was inside it)...never thought I'd ever own one though...I am so in heaven with this pressie! You guys are the bestest ever! We may not get to see each other too often, especially now that one of us has moved to Melbourne (how very dare you!), one of us lives on the other side of the world, one of us keeps a close eye on our elderly mum and another one of us has a beautiful new born taking up all of her waking hours, but when we do see each other, boy do we rock!! Thanks for a great Christmas girls (yes I know, better late than never with the thanks).

...and now I've done a little browsing online (who me?) and have found another charm I'd like to add to my bracelet. Don't you love it?! And guess what...another birthday is just around the corner.

Thank you & much love...


Al xx


(and did you notice how I've changed the colour of my page to a Tiffany's theme just to celebrate!!) 

2 comments:

claire said...

How pretty! You deserve this beautiful bracelet! :)

Alison said...

Why, thank you Ms Claire!! ; )