07 April 2011

Sharing some linky love...

I've just stumbled across some wonderful blogs. I'm always in awe of so many clever bloggy people out there...so much inspiration.

So much that I had to share a little bit of it. I hope you enjoy this as much as I am today...


The Pursuit of Happiness: 15 Lessons to Keep in Mind is from an amazing place called The Inspiration Tree

1. The only person that can ever truly make you happy is yourself. Stop depending on everyone else.

2. People lie, stuff happens. Don’t take it too personally.

3. Want people to think you’re amazing? Start believing you are, and then they will too.

4. Smiling is the ultimate anti-depressant. Smile and laugh out loud, it doesn’t look stupid, I 
promise.

5. The world is never just black and white, right or wrong, one way or another. Try and see things from as many points of view as possible.

6. "Let everything happen to you 
Beauty and terror 
Just keep going 
No feeling is final" 
 Rainer Maria Rilke

7. Have empathy....

Aren't they great. You'll love the rest of the lessons too. It's a fantastic blog and has definitely become one of my morning 'go to' places. Along with 2 other wonderful blogs stumbled across today here and here...

a big thank you to you clever girls for sharing your links and inspiration with me today 


...and I couldn't not share this one...

the inspiration tree



Happy linky love Thursday, 

Alison  x




6 comments:

Megan said...

Thankyou so much for the link and lovely comment! It was an awesome surprise. That last quote is so true, perfect inspiration for my day :)

amberlee said...

Hi Alison, i am so happy you love this link as much as me. Thanks for your lovely comments om my blog. Its so nice to hear positive feedback about my little space on this big www. And thank you for the link. Your blog is so very adorable, how i wish to travel one day. Amber x

Samm said...

You have truly just made my night! Thank you so much for the link and such lovely words : )

Your blog is beautiful, you can almost feel the love just from looking through.

Best,
Samm

Alison said...

Thanks girls, thank you for your lovely comments. And thank you for your gorgeous blogs. Alison : ) xx

Sandrine said...

Oh this is such a great collection of inspiration and happiness creating words!LOVING IT!
Thanks for sharing Alison
x

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I love that: the meaning of life is to give life meaning. I've never thought that before but it's so true.

I love that 'happy' list too. All in all, a BRILLIANT post. I'm leaving you feeling all perky and smily. Thank you!

Sarahx