08 August 2011

Not so empty any more!

Well, I think I liked "empty" much better than this...

We are surrounded by a sea of boxes...boxes, boxes, boxes literally everywhere! 2 shipping containers later and my life is chaos.

Here comes shipping container number 2! 

There is a living room in there somewhere.

So German to have labelled the box with the coffee machine in it! 



Somewhere in there is a kitchen!
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye! 
Now to find a place for everything...I don't even know where to start! 
I think it might take me a while to come up for air. 


2 comments:

All For Love said...

WOW! You've got a big job on your hands. Just look at it as a work in progress :o)

Alison said...

A work in progress - I like that! : ) That puts a positive spin on it all. AND i get to have a big clean out. Out, out out with all the clutter!!