18 August 2011

Reminiscing...this time last year

From the top of San Marco

Yesterday's Wordless Wednesday has us reminiscing of our summer holiday in Venice last year. For me, that ride on Water Bus No. 1 was the ride of my life! 







Venice was our last stop off on the drive back to Munich from the south of France. It would have to be one of the best cities that we visited. The weather was perfect, the views were superb, we had the best pizza from a fantastic little hole in the wall cucina, the people were friendly (unlike Milan where we were robbed) and even the kids were happy to be there and take it all in! 

 Happy memories of the best summer holiday ever! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks spectacular Alison. i have dreams of being in this place. it is so beautiful. yes, i am slightly obsessed with venice. i think i want to live there!

Leese said...

I was in Vencice 21 years ago as a bright eyed 20 yr old. How I adored it! Your photos are gorgeous!

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Oh Venice, I do need to get back there again. Thanks for letting my mind wander back there for a moment. Beautiful x

Natasha in Oz said...

Wow, you must have had a brilliant trip! I would love to visit Italy one day.

Best wishes,
Natasha.