12 December 2011

christmas at martha's

I love Martha. She's been providing me with little Christmas tips each and every day (gotta love that email subscription!)...




This morning (while catching Martha on the Today show having a chat to Lisa about folding sheets...as you do), I wondered what it would be like at Martha's house right now. Something a little like this, I guess...

...that's a mother of a tree Martha!

 sigh...

 I'm sure there's more than one tree in Martha's home(s)! 

a green tree for The Green Room (of course)...

oh so cute!

a fir tree (oh tannenbaum, oh tannenbaum)...

sigh (again)...

and I'd imagine there would be yumminess galore!

thanks Martha

(ps. we put up Christmas tree no. 2 last night...you can never have too many Christmas tree's, right?!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love martha too. we have always put up 2 trees, one just being lights only. it looks really lovely. hope you had a good weekend alison. xo

Sandrine said...

Lovely inspiration Alison!It is time to look for more table inspiration now and menu yeeeeek!Coming quick :)
xx

All For Love said...

Ahhh yes, lovely style and taste, she's amazing. Gorgeous images... I particularly love the one with that cheeky, smug pooch under the Christmas tree, adorable! xo

Paula said...

So much to love here, Alison. Great curating!