24 February 2012

inspiration

love her style


i have to admit i'm not a huge fan of naomi watts when it comes to movies, but i do however love her style... she is the queen of casual chic, non?

not that you'd find naomi there, but have you discovered mix apparel at coles? definitely worth a look! and what i love about it the most is that it reminds me of shopping in french supermarkets, where you can pop in for a baguette and come out with a super comfy t-shirt & a pair of espadrilles at the same time!




2 comments:

All For Love said...

She is such a naturally pretty girl and does have great style, she rarely (if ever) gets it wrong xo

Leese said...

I've only just discovered the mix apparel range at Coles. But boy oh boy was I stunned! I got a gorgeous pair of linen shorts for my girl for ...wait for it....$3.!!! Yes, I know! Fantastic!!
It was worth the hours drive to get there for that little bargain!
xx