22 May 2010

a grey old day and a few things i wanted to share...

I should be doing a number of things right now, but this weather is driving me bonkers. Apparently it has been the coldest May in a very long time and all I want to do is curl up on the lounge (or in front of the computer). Instead of doing those number of things that I should be doing here I am eating strawberries (from Spain), oaty biscuits (my anzac biscuits gone wrong...who would have thought you could go 'wrong' with anzac biscuits...hmmm) and with a nice cuppa out of my Wonder Woman mug (that matthew gave me for my birthday...among other wonderful gifts). So with no plans to venture out into the rainy, cold, grey day, I've rugged up and here I am just sitting at the computer reading my favourite blogs and cruising for new ones! The life of a hausfrau, doesn't get much better, does it?!


I've also got a couple of photos I wanted to share from one of our recent walks around the neighbourhood, the last time is wasn't raining, which from memory was about 20 days ago (ugh!)


So, here they are...













1 comment:

Anzac biscuits recipe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.