01 June 2010

just to cheer me up...


As it has been raining and cold here in Munich for what seems forever (and by forever, I really do mean forever), I decided that my previous post in 'favourites' was a bit too depressing (ie a photo of a cold and grey day in Munich) and I needed to cheer myself up. So I thought I would do the cheering up by looking through some sunny photos we took on one of our trips home last year.  I'm happy now that I have remembered that there is still a place in the world where the sun does shine quite often. Home! Although, I hear that Sydney has received quite a bit of rain lately - yay so good for the garden!  But don't worry, I'm sure in a few days the rain will clear and all will be good again. This photo was taken at Balmoral (Sydney, NSW) last year. I love this view from the top of Awaba Street looking out across Middle Harbour. Glorious view, that one. One of my favourite views in the whole world. 

Well, hopefully by posting this photo and using all the power of positive thinking I can muster, we might just get some sun shine here in Munich in the near future. I live in hope anyway! 

No comments: