06 October 2011

home inspiration

cosy little nooks for reading and relaxing and front entry impact : the front door
...i have both on my mind today 








our home was on the rental market for 3 years while we were living overseas. it's taken its toll and our place is in desperate need of a little TLC. although we have some major reno's on the cards, i'm not sure when they will go ahead (the quotes are just coming in...ouch!). so i'm thinking a mini makeover for a few areas including the front entry, front garden and back deck will do wonders for our home. i'm loving the soft colours and timbers in these pics.

images from here

2 comments:

All For Love said...

Oh I just love all of these nook pictures, I too love a little space for cosy reading or tapping away on my laptop. Shame I don't have too many around my place :o/
Your plans of a makeover sound exciting and just the ticket if you're not quite ready for a full overhaul reno. Look forward to seeing more of your changes xo

Anonymous said...

they are all gorgeous alison. hope it is not too hard a decision for you!! have a lovely day. xo