08 December 2009

christmas at our place …..with my new christmas decorations

I bought some new Christmas decorations this year…I love buying a few new Christmas decorations each year to add to the collection.  I love my new string of multi coloured baubles, they match the baubles on my tree. And I love the red star light Matthew bought for me at the Christmas Markets. 


This year I brought Christmas into the kitchen with me….
I love my new angel…she is hanging from my glass Eiffel Tower shaped bottle…so cute. She reminds me of someone!
Above her is my new Santa. Sean says he is ''freaked out'' by this Santa! I'm not sure why!  He is hanging from the kitchen window along side my special ice skating fairy, given to me last year by a wonderful friend. 





























No comments: