10 November 2010

sunsets in Munich...

As I've been wandering through blog land lately I've come across some stunning photos of sunsets in Munich. We've had the pleasure of some unseasonably warm autumn days and as a result have had some spectacular colours in the evening sky. With daylight dwindling here and the sun a rare sight in the sky, I wanted to share them and save these images so I could look back in time and remember just how beautiful this city could be.




 photos above Toytown Germany/Munich


 Munich Daily Photo


travel fusion





on one of our autumn walks along Nymphenburg canal

I know we have some beautiful sunsets at home, almost on a daily basis, don't we take them for granted? When you next see one make sure you look at it and think how lucky you are. 
Alison x


No comments: