08 July 2011

friday faves

my faves for this week...


inspiration

Brian Ferry's photos are my go to for every day inspiration






want it and want it now

La Tropezienne leather tote by Clare Vivier

...be still my beating heart, tan or black, I'd be happy happy happy with either!




current obsession - home decor

aside from my 'thing' with Florence Broadhurst, right now I can't get enough of kitchen inspiration for our upcoming reno and I found these pics via Simply Natural



(also can not wait to see what the girls come up with for their kitchen on The Block, can't wait - love those girls!)

food

I think I'll pop this into the slow cooker this Sunday arvo - pork and paprika with potato and spinach. Has a definite German feel to it, ja! ja!





me

my fave pics for this week are from our visit to my sister and her gorgeous little Issy (love you and love being home and knowing that I can come to visit you whenever!!). We took a wander through the Bondi Winter Alpine Festival. Having just stepped off the plane from Munich, discovering a little bit of Germany on Sydney's most famous beach was quite a surprise...Bavaria in Bondi, well I never!





Love this kid xxoo

Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

Mrs A said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on wednesday. The alpine festival sounds fab,i think i have seen the ice rink in the city, what fun! There is a man at Eumundi that would be able to make that bag for a lot less, and i looked at ikea for design ideas, they have loads of different styles all in one place. have a great weekend!

The Moerks said...

Oh yes, love your favs especially the tote and the kitchens and that little Issy is soooo cute.