09 September 2011

looking forward, looking back



My gorgeous two when we first arrived in Munich mid way through 2008 and my oh my how they have grown...the second pic taken just a few weeks before we left in June this year.

Wow, wow, wow! 

Where on earth did that time go?  

And how did they grow up so quickly?

 Just a reminder to me to slow down and smell the roses (as they say) and enjoy every minute of their childhood that disappears so quickly. I think my nostalgic mood has been brought about by the fact that my little man celebrates his 10th birthday tomorrow.

10 years on, little mate and I love you more and more every day... 


Happy Birthday  : ) 

4 comments:

Leese said...

Happy 10th for tomorrow for your boy! And yes, cherish every second, because you seem to blink & all off a sudden their grown up!

KH said...

I have to stop and remember that more often, they do grow up way too quickly.

All For Love said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful children too! Looking at pics of your babies when they were younger does get very nostalgic. Even pics of my Mr3 as a baby get me all teary. Oh dear, I'm in trouble once they become big boys :o/
xo

Sandrine said...

Yes sooooo fast!Such a great idea to take that picture at few years interval! Thanks goodness for photos or we would not even realise they grow so quick :) x